BradyPrinter i7100 Vial Label Applicator
Got questions about your order?
Chat with us now!
4.75 in H x 3 in W x 3 in D
Automate your vial identification with the BradyPrinter i7100 Vial Label Applicator. This accessory allows you to keep high-quality data during your high-volume vial identification projects.
- Work with your BradyPrinter i7100 Industrial Label Printer peel models by applying your labels on to the vial as they print
- Pays for itself - after 100 hours of use, this accessory will save you more time and money that handwriting and hand-applying labels
- Saves your lab techs both time and money by reducing labeling time
- Works only with the 300 and 600 dpi Peel models of the BradyPrinter i7100 Industrial Label Printers
- Wide-ranging variations exist in size, material, and cap characteristics for tubes and vials. Users should test their label and tube combination to their intended workflow process, print job attributes, label content, and post-application environmental exposure
|Country of Origin
|HTS Code (Harmonized Tariff Schedule)
|ECCN (Export Commodity Control Number)
|4.75 in H x 3 in W x 3 in D
|Printer Applicator Accessory Type
|Maximum Printed Label Length
|RoHS Compliance Status
|Compliant with Directive 2011/65/EU and 2015/863