HI-VIS FIRE RESISTANT COVERALL
Got questions about your order?
Chat with us now!
These high-visibility coveralls are flame-resistant thanks to their fireproof treatment and aramid yarn seams. They are UL-certified and meet several industry standards to ensure maximum protection. With their oblique front opening to the knees, they are easy to put on and take off. Their back gusset and elastic adjustments on the sides allow for a comfortable fit. You can also adjust them at the ankles thanks to self-gripping straps and at the wrists with snaps. In addition to their numerous pockets and access openings, they have fireproof reflective stripes and two microphone loops.
▪Made with 7,5 oz (254 gsm) FR Flashtex textile
▪ Sewn with aramid yarn
▪ Double-stitched 2 in FR reflective tape over 4 in FR contrast stripe
▪ Front 2-way covered brass zipper with aramid tape
▪ Oblique front opening to the knees
▪ Adjustable cuffs with snaps
▪ 23 in covered leg zipper
▪ Adjustable ankle cuffs with self-gripping strap
▪ Back gusset and elastic adjustment on the sides
▪ 2 microphone loops
▪ 2 chest pockets
▪ 2 waist pockets
▪ 2 back pockets
▪ One tools pocket
▪ 2 side openings to access inside of the garment