Zytron® 300 NFPA 1992 Certified Splash Protective Coverall - Z3H437-92
From Petro Hazards To Warfare Agents, Zytron® 300 Is A True Performance Fabric.
Zytron® 300 is ideal for demanding hazardous applications where there is potential for chemical splash, even in significant exposure scenarios, as well as for biohazard applications. Excellent physical strength and broad chemical holdout take the protection level of this fabric up a serious notch. With an extensive chemicals-tested list, Zytron 300 is a real workhorse of the Zytron family, available in a wide range of garment types including NFPA certified styles. In addition, Zytron 300 fabric and seams have been tested for blood and viral resistance in accordance with ASTM F 1671 and show passing results.
- Attached Hood with Elastic Face Opening
- Front Entry Diagonal Splash Resistant Coated Zipper
- Double Storm Flaps with Hook & Loop Closure
- Attached Neoprene Gloves
- Attached Sock Booties with Splash Guards
- Heat Sealed / Taped Seams.